Tuesday, June 15, 2010


Day 14
At work we're trying to promote Pauly, so the other interns and I had to try and come up with ideas for youtube video's that Pauly can make. Therefore I spent the day watching youtube videos to get inspired. Later that night my roommate and I went out to this local bar called 9-0, where all the USC kids hang out. It was pretty dead when we got there but got busier. Ben sang karaoke, but I spared everyone my singing.

Day 15
Some boys down the hall invited Ben and I over to watch the USA vs England game, so I got to make some new friends. Then Ben, Cassandra, and I drove out to Malibu, unfortunately it was kind of cold, which is not good beach weather. Then with nothing else to do, my roommate and I watched a screener of my bosses new movie, Adopted. It was just ok, had some funny parts but nothing amazing.

Day 16
TOY STORY 3 PREMIERE! Got to see all the voices of the Toy Story characters, as well as my new bff Tom! Really wanted a picture with Tim Allen, but that didn't happen. Got to meet lots of other celebs and get pictures with them though! One day I'll be on the red carpet and people will be lined up outside to see me!

Day 17
Didn't have much to do at work, so just talked to my co-workers and hung out. I did get to answer the phone when Wes Craven called, he's a director and has directed all the Scream movies. After work headed over to Jimmy Kimmel where Rob Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, and Kristen Stewart were guest. After the show they came outside with the majority of the cast and did a Q&A. Unfortunately afterward I stood in the wrong spot and missed getting a picture with Rob, Taylor, and Ashley Greene. Although I did get to see Taylor close up as he walked by me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment