Tuesday, June 22, 2010




Day 18
My day off, so I went to the Beverly Hills Center Mall to walk around and shop, it was so big and overwhelming, and it has every store known to man in it! I then stopped in pinkberry for the first time it was freaking delicious! I had mango frozen yogurt topped with mango, kiwi, and granola.

Day 19
Went to work for Pauly, who was out of town so I didn't really have much to do so I got off early. On my way back to my apartment I see this kid in the car next to me who looks familiar. I then realize it's Greg Sulken from Wizards of Waverly Place, I lean out the window and ask him, he says yes I am, and so I responded with oh hey what's up. He was coming from the casting agency where I work, I really wanted to ask how his audition went since I knew who and what he was reading for. But I thought it would be super creepy if I did, now the only reason I knew this was because I made the schedule! Later, living like 5 blocks from the Staples Center I heard tons of yelling, honking, and fireworks because the Lakers won the championship. But since I don't really care I went over to Chrissy's to watch Whip It!

Day 20
Spent the day putting together all the paper work in order to get Pauly nominated for a Star on the Walk of Fame. Then after work headed over to the Water For Elephants set, which is the new Rob Pattinson movie, I didn't see Rob but I did see Reese Witherspoon and Christoph Waltz as they left set.

Day 21
With nothing to do I just decided to go drive around and ended up in Westwood and walked around. I found a store with so many I Love Lucy things and other movie stuff it was very exciting!

Day 22
Headed up to Hollywood with Chrissy, we went over and saw the Cunningham's house from Happy Days! Then we just walked around and saw stars, and the handprints/footprints, and ate at the French Dip and then got a cream puff that was scrumptious!

Day 23
Since my boss is trying to get a new movie to cast, work was really slow so they called me and told me that they didn't need me to come in. So how did I decide to spend my day off?! By going to the cemetery of course! I went and saw where a bunch of celebs are buried, and where fans have kissed Marilyn Monroe's grave, which is kind of creepy considering her rotting corps is on the other side of that marble wall. Then I headed over to the LA Film Festival where they were having an event entitled A Conversation with Ben Affleck, advanced tickets were sold out but they said I could come and stand in line for stand-by tickets. I ended up getting the last ticket! Ben Affleck talked about directing and acting in films, and about his new film The Town, with Jeremy Renner who was also there and came up and talked as well. I got to see 4 clips of the film and the trailer, it looks good but intense. Like The Departed meets... I don't know what but somewhere along those lines. They both seemed very nice and were really funny, and surprisingly Ben Affleck seemed humble. Then as I was leaving the event John Legend walk right in front of me, unfortunately my flash was off and I got a really blurry picture. I then met Jeremy Renner, he was so nice. He stared at me while I was talking to him, it was like he was trying to remember my face, and he had his arm around me while we were talking. So anyways he is now my new celebrity crush!

No comments:

Post a Comment